Building Custom Elements Using Welded Metal for Colorado Bars and Taprooms.
Four Mile Welding and Fabrication , in collaboration with architects and designers, works with “appearance elements” and welded metal for Colorado bars, breweries, and taprooms to create stylized visually appealing welded metal frames and forms, shelving, bar supports and other fixtures, for remodels and new construction.
- Frames and Stands – as featured in the gallery on this page, FMW can fabricate frames and stands for use in production facilities. FMW staff has experience in working with aluminum and stainless steel. As a result, the company can produce attractive and effective production room furniture.
- Custom Bars and Bar Tops – FMW offers premium live-edge lumber and can incorporate this wood in to bar designs. The hot trend of live-edge mill work creates a beautiful effect when combined with decorative welded metal.
- Barn Wood and Live Edge Wood – FMW works with local supplies of reclaimed lumber and live edge wood. FMW can fabricate stunning pieces of furniture using reclaimed wood and live-edge elements from trees.
- Tables and Chairs – specializing in reclaimed wood and welded metal, FMW offers short-run production of custom chairs and tables.
- Foot Railings – FMW can fabricate custom foot rails for bars.
- Light Fixtures – creative integrations of reclaimed wood and metal for one of a kind fixtures.
- Door and Drawer Pulls – FMW can fabricate unique door, window, drawer and cabinet hardware that will match the decor in your craft house.
- Coat Racks – FMW can fabricate coat racks and benches that will match the decor in your craft house.
- We can create the unique look that sets your space apart!
Contact Us now to learn more about how we can help you develop your next project!